When we arrived, we went out to lunch and then went to the children's museum. It was so much fun! The kids loved doing all the different things that were offered. They had a grocery store, cow-milking, painting, a huge moon sand table, and different sports things.
After the museum, we walked through the Olympic park. It was a neat park with a huge splash pad in the shape of the olympic rings that kids could play in. After that we made our way back to the hotel. I stayed in the room while Troy took a little nap, and Joe took Tate and Adria swimming. That evening we grabbed supper and then went to the world's largest aquarium. It is a really neat aquarium that is easy to navigate. It had some really cool whales and sharks and it had the biggest stingrays. Tate's favorite was the moving walkways. :)
While there, we decided to get the kids caricatures done. I have been wanting to do that for some time and now was the perfect opportunity.
I don't know, what do you think? Does it look like them? I don't think so. But it is still cute.
Then we went back to the hotel. We are so wild and crazy, we went to bed at 8:45 (note to self, next time get a hotel room with two divided rooms). Troy would not go to sleep if he knew anyone was up, so we all just decided to go to bed. Fine with me, I was tired anyway.
The next day was the highlight of the trip for me. We went to IKEA! I love this place and think it is one of the happiest places on earth. Poor Joe missed some of it because Troy was sleeping in the car and he sat in there with him, so I took Tate and Adria in and he joined us later (I know deep down Joe was disappointed he missed most of the store). The kids and I had a blast looking at everything and playing with all the cool stuff. Then we went to my other all-time favorite store, H&M. Again, Joe stayed in the car with the kids while I quickly (too quickly, I might add) shopped through the store. Joe is such a sport. I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment