Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Little boys

I knew boys liked trucks and tractors and motorcycles, but my little boy is obsessed with them.  That is all he will play with.  He loves things that have wagons on them and he loves motorcycles and John Deere.  When he visited Santa, he asked for motorcycles and tractors with wagons.  Like he doesn't have enough already- I am not sure why he feels he needs more!

I don't remember Tate being this interested in tractors and motorcycles.  Sure, he liked them, but he didn't play with them all day like Troy does.  Tate was more interested in playing ball and tackling and playing outside.  Troy loves to do that too, but since it is just me and him all day, there is not much tackling going on :)  And when we are outside playing, he usually brings his tractors or is on his motorcycle.

My favorite is when he is on his stomach, his head eye level to the floor and pushing his motorcycle around making motorcycle noises.  He entertains himself all day long!  Both of my boys are all boys for sure!  (Makes me glad for my sweet little Adria!)

Trucks even help him eat breakfast!

His new favorite shirt of the moment.  He asks to wear it every day and he makes a airplane noise when he flies around.

He lays out all his books to make roads for his tractors.


Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus all get a tractor ride.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally going to start taking pictures of the things I have sitting around my house every day like you have in this post. It will remind us one day of the days at home with our kids. I always see the most random things..stuffed animals all lined up, babies wrapped and covered with wash cloths and some plastic food laying next to them, etc. That's my new blog idea....what I see laying around my house all day long!

    ReplyDelete