Soccer is in full swing here at the Neymeyer household. Both Tate and Adria are both in soccer and between the two of them we have soccer practice at least 3 or 4 nights a week and then both have their games on Saturday. I love that they are both in soccer and both enjoying it..... I do not love how much time it takes away from us. Luckily they are at the age where I can drop them off at practice and either go and get them later or have someone bring them home.
This is Adria's first time trying soccer for a couple of years. She tried it when she was just turning 5 and didn't really like it. But this time around she is really enjoying it and I am happy for her. She seems pretty athletic and is really going after the ball. She has scored a couple of goals and is having fun with her friends. She is also having fun having her Dad as her coach!
Tate is still loving soccer and each season him and his team and the competition keep getting better. He has more energy and can run longer than anyone I know. He can play an entire game and still have energy after. He is doing great and has scored many goals for his team.
I do have to admit I am ready to have soccer be done and have my Saturdays back. But I love that they like it and I guess this is only the start of what is to come.
So happy Adria gave it another shot! Hopefully Mya will next year too! Max starts indoor soccer tonight. And Tate being the energizer bunny does not surprise me. He has always been like that!
ReplyDelete