This was our conversation as Tate got in the car after preschool today:
Me: How was your day, bud?
Tate: Good, I have a girlfriend.
Me: You do, what is her name?
Tate: Umm, I can't remember. Oh wait, Victoria.
Me: That's a pretty name.
Tate: We are getting married. I told her I loved her.
What?! It makes me kind of sad. Up until now, he told me he was going to marry me. Guess he's moving on.
:( So far Christopher still plans on marrying me- but apparently he had a girlfriend in his class that he didn't know about. The girl told her mom that he was her boyfriend- he just doesn't know it! lol! Joe had his first 'valentine' this year too. He had me go out and buy her a heartshaped box of chocolates for V-day and she got him matchbox cars. They grow up too fast I tell ya! Miss you guys! Love the bathroom remodel, and the stove backsplash. Your Joe is very handy! :)
ReplyDelete