Dear Tate,
Today you turned 7! Wow! Seven seems so old. The first thing you said this morning was "I am seven!". Like last year, we are spending your birthday in Iowa again. We are celebrating your birthday tomorrow because we have to wait for your dad to fly in, but today we did some special things too. We let you open a couple of presents and then went to Chuck-E-Cheese's for lunch. For your birthday supper you picked pancakes (again) and topped off your night by playing outside and shooting the BB guns and fishing with Papa.
You have grown up so much in the past year. Your hair is longer, you have gotten taller, you can read, and are so independent. You get your own breakfast in the morning and sometimes I find you making yourself and Adria a sandwich for lunch if I am not getting it fast enough. You help me out at home with Troy a lot and "babysit" him while I get things done. You are a great swimmer. You did excellent at school and did your homework every night by yourself without any complaints. You grow more and more competitive every day.
You truly are a great kid and we are so blessed to have you. Happy Birthday, buddy!
 |
| 6-29-05 |
 |
| 6-29-06 |
 |
| 6-29-07 |
 |
| 6-29-08 |
 |
| 6-29-09 |
 |
| 6-29-10 |
 |
| 6-29-11 |
 |
| 6-29-12 |
No comments:
Post a Comment