Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Troy!

Troy,

It is your 2nd birthday today!  Happy Birthday to my baby boy!  You are the sweetest little boy with a huge personality.  You make all sorts of faces and expressions that make everyone laugh all the time.  If I tell you to show me your "pretty" face, you make a mean scowl and then start to laugh.  You have definitely entered the terrible two's and have quite the temper.  And everyone at the grocery store and Target has seen and heard this temper!

Here is a list of things you love right now:

playing outside
riding on your small bikes
playing with motorcycles
your Papa's
playing ball
cuddling with me in the chair after the kids get on the bus
your blanket and pacifier
eating
taking walks
cars/trucks/tractors/anything with wheels
"playing" with Tate's video games
watching Tate and Adria get on the bus
walking around with your hands in your pockets
going to sleep

You have started to say more words and phrases.  When asked how old you are, you say 2.  You talk about Tate all the time, but never about Adria (I think it is because you can't say her name!).  You really like shoes, and you say shoes many times a day, usually because you want yours on to go outside.  You want two of everything.  You hold your finger up all the time to tell me "one more", either for one more drink, one more push on the swing, hold on a second, one more piece of candy, or whatever it may be!

You are my sweet little boy and you are so special.  I love your curly reddish/blondish hair that is always crazy looking.  I love all your faces.  I love how excited you get about things.  I love how you give hugs and kisses.  I love spending the day with you while the kids are at school.  You are definitely the most loved little boy by everyone in the family!  Happy Birthday!

10-13-2010

10-13-2011

10-13-2012

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...that makes me miss him! Just tell him to call Adria "dida" :) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete