| Troy having a "picnic" under the table. He played under there for quite some time! |
Troy is saying more and more stuff now and some of it comes out really funny. And this story might be inappropriate, but it is too funny not to share. The other night Joe and Troy were wrestling on the floor and Troy wanted me to sit down and watch him (I hear "Mom, watch" more times than I can count in a day). So Troy was patting the couch where he wanted me to sit, and he was trying to say "sit, sit" but it came out as "tits, tits". Joe and I were rolling we were laughing so hard and of course we kept making him say it. And Tate and Adria couldn't figure out why we were laughing so hard! That kid is too cute and too funny.
And Tate told me the other day "Mom, you packed me a good bit of lunch today". Totally a southern thing to say "good bit".
| This is the bear Tate got to bring home for the week for being student of the week at school. He thought it was pretty cool that Johnny, our elf, was sitting with him one morning. |
And I will share what Adria did a couple weeks ago at gymnastics. In the gymnastics area, they have a big pit with foam blocks in it that you jump or fall into when you are practicing your routines. Adria's teacher was leaning over the pit doing something and Adria walked right by her and pushed her in! Luckily for Adria, the teacher thought it was funny and her other teacher came up and gave her a high five. I didn't know Adria had it in her!
I was laughing the whole way through that! I didn't think Adria had that in her either!! Also Troy looks just like Adria in that picture of him under the table!
ReplyDelete