Day to day life is still going on here in Georgia, though. Tate is playing basketball for the first time this winter and he is loving it! Adria wanted to play at first, too, but then I told her how many games and practices she was going to have, and she quickly said no!
And Troy got a big boy haircut! His hair was getting really long and kind of scraggly and I might have mistaken him for a little girl when we were at a play place. He also hated me combing the snarls out in the morning. I was very sad to see it go and kind of regretted doing it afterwards, but I am getting used to it now. And hair always grows back, right?
The big news around here the past few days was the SNOW in Georgia! We got a couple inches of snow that shut down everything and the kids got two days off of school! It was fun and everyone around the neighborhood was excited. I loved it because snow is fun for a day or two, and then it is gone! My kind of snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment