A couple of weeks ago was the school's father/daughter dance. Adria was just as excited to go this year as last. Maybe even more so because she knew how much fun it was last year. We picked out her dress, I painted her nails and curled her hair, and then of course she wanted makeup on, so I told her she could have some lip gloss. Daddy brought her home a flower and they were off to the dance.
When they got home, Adria and Joe showed off their dance moves and she said she had a great time. What a great memory for her to have!
Tate was a little jealous this year, and after she left, he asked why the school didn't do something for boys. :) I think it is good for him to know that girls should get the special things like that without having to do something for the boys. He better get used to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment