Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday, Adria!

Dear Adria,

You are 7 years old today!  I can't believe my little girl is 7 already.  You were so excited to celebrate your birthday in Iowa this year with family.  Speaking of Iowa, you have loved moving here and have made many friends in the short time we have been here.  Your favorite friend right now is a little girl named Quinlynn and you love your first grade class.

Right now you are really into crafts and drawing and making stuff.  The one thing that you really wanted for your birthday was a stapler.  You like all sorts of office supplies and desk organizing things.  You are very creative and love to do arts and crafts.  You leave me notes in different places and your teacher says you leave notes for her all the time telling her you love her.  Very sweet.

You are doing really well reading, although I don't think you enjoy it much.  You only do it when you have to for school.  You do well wearing your glasses, but you only wear them to school and take them off right away when you get home.  You are doing well in first grade and seem to be really good at math.

You want to wear your hair down everyday, and I can't stand that because I don't like it when it is in your face.  Usually we compromise and you get to do your hair on weekends.  You like to wear long skirts, boots and always want to wear makeup (and I always say no). 

You are a great sister and put up with a lot from your brothers.  You and Troy play well together and sometimes you and Tate get along.  You do your fair share of annoying them and then try and get them in trouble for it :)  We love that you are our only little girl and you take advantage of that!

Happy birthday to a sweet, smart, sassy and beautiful little girl.  We love you!

04-25-07

04-25-08

04-5-09

04-25-10

04-25-11

04-25-12

04-25-13
 
04-25-14

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Adria! Quinlynn used to live by us in our first house in CF -- I assume it's the same Quinlynn! Such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the pictures of her growing up. I still remember being there when she was born. It was such a special time for me. She is a wonderful granddaughter and we love her so much. Happy birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete