Nothing exciting has been going on here in the past couple of weeks. We are just in the daily grind of school and activities and work and church. We try to keep as busy as possible on the weekends so we are not in our apartment.
Tate has started soccer and had his first game last Saturday. It was a beautiful day for soccer and they did really good. He likes all the kids in his class and always has someone to play with. He is always at the school or outside shooting baskets with friends.
Adria has found a good friend in her class and she has a little girl near our apartment to play with, so she is never bored either. Both kids have done stuff outside of school with their new friends, so I am happy they are adjusting well.
Troy and I just hang out all the time. He seems to be going through a stage where he wants to be with me all.the.time. And we are together 99% of the time, but its that 1% and he thinks he can't be without me. We go to church a couple of times a week and he likes the nursery program there. We call it his preschool. He brought home an art project from church last week and he told me "now don't throw this away!" Ooooooops- I guess I am guilty of throwing away most of the "art" stuff that comes in our door.
As I type this, I am fasting for the day. Our church encouraged everyone to fast today in order to pray and prepare yourself for the Easter weekend. So every time I feel hungry or think about food, I am praying for people and praying for the things we do have. It is a good reminder to have a conversation with God throughout the day and to go to him in prayer for everything.
Hopefully next time I will have an update on building our house. They are staking it out now and digging next week (hopefully).
So glad everyone is adjusting so well. Can't wait for house posts!
ReplyDelete