Dear Tate,
Happy Birthday, bud! You are 9! You are growing up into such a great person. It is so fun to watch you grow up and you bring a lot of entertainment to our family. I love watching you grow and become more mature and you love it when I give you a little more freedom to do more things since you are getting older. We love watching you play all your sports and activities. It is so fun to go and cheer you on.
You love being with friends and playing with them outside. You are very social, yet you like to have time to yourself just relaxing too. Right now you are obsessed with riding the dirtbike and going out and shooting guns with Papa. You have a thirst for knowledge and ask about 1 billion questions a day. A lot of them are "what if" questions that I don't even know how to answer. But you also remember
everything, so I can't just make something up, either!
You have made a lot of good friends since moving and you enjoy living in a small town, so you can go more places on your own. You also like specific clothes right now, and don't like it when all your favorites are in the laundry.
Everyone always tells me how nice and polite you are. I believe them, really I do, but it would be nice to catch a glimpse of that at home once in a while! :) You still don't get along with Adria all that well, and you love Troy. You have sweet prayers at night and thank God every night for the place we have to stay and for all of you things.
We love having you in our family and we all love you so much. I hope you had a good 9th birthday!
 |
| 6-29-2005 |
 |
| 6-29-2006 |
 |
| 6-29-2007 |
 |
| 6-29-2008 |
 |
| 6-29-2009 |
 |
| 6-29-2010 |
 |
| 6-29-2011 |
 |
| 6-29-2012 |
 |
| 6-29-2013 |
 |
| 6-29-2014 |
No comments:
Post a Comment