Adria is the sweetest little girl (most of the time) and has a great heart. She is like a little mother for Troy and usually always tries to be nice to Tate, regardless of how he is treating her. And the one thing that she does for Joe and I is leave notes around the house for us. It is such a nice surprise when I find a note in my jewelry box, or by my bed, or I even find notes in her room for us. She leaves them for Joe on his pillow or on the counter. They always say that we are the best mom/dad ever and she loves us. Once in awhile it say she is sorry for something she did. :)
She even wrote a note for Tate once saying he was the best brother ever. Really?! She must be blocking out all things he does/says to her on a daily basis.
And, on a side note, she has a great sense of humor. I have to write down what she said this past weekend so I can remember it. We were coming out of church and we tried to get in the wrong van that looked just like ours. Tate said to look for the crack in the back end of our van so we will know it is ours. Adria got in the car and said "I have a crack in my back end!" We all started laughing because it just came out so easy for her. She is hilarious!
Now that is hilarious Adria! I would have been dying laughing!
ReplyDeleteFunny. .like her aunt sarah:)
ReplyDelete