Tate and the 3rd grade boys had a great season! They went undefeated! There were a couple of close games, but they always pulled through. They have a really awesome group of boys and they are so fun to watch. There was also an awesome group of parents, so it was always fun going to the games and all day tournaments because we got to hang out with fun people. Seriously, these 3rd grade boys are so good. I cannot wait to see what they will be able to do as they get older. I see a trip to state basketball for sure when they are in high school!
We also went to all of the home basketball games for the high school. Tate and Adria loved going to them so they could sit with friends and run around with them. A-P made it to state basketball in Des Moines last week, so we went down to Des Moines on Monday, Thursday and Friday to cheer them on. It was so fun! The kids loved it (not so much Troy, but the older two) and Joe and I had fun too. I kept thinking this is exactly why we moved back to Parkersburg. The school spirit is awesome and we have made some great friends that are fun to hang out with.
So finally the official basketball season is over. Although there is still continuous basketball playing in our basement and outside. :)
As I was reading your post, I was thinking...that's exactly why they moved back to Parkersburg and then you wrote the exact same thing!! So happy for you guys. I definitely want that for us too!
ReplyDelete