In October, Tate and Adria played flag football. It was Tate's second year and Adria's first. I was surprised that Adria went out for it, because none of her friends did. I was proud of her that she did what she wanted to do. And she had a lot of fun! They have siblings be on the same team (thankfully!) so then they have the same practice and game schedule. I was also surprised with how well Tate took the news of his sister being on his team. I guess he is used to her always playing with them outside, and she plays football with all the boys in our neighborhood anyway.
They were on the gray team, and they had 2 Saturday morning games and one Tuesday night game on the big football field "under the lights". They were so pumped up for the games (especially the one under the lights). They both did a great job! Tate had a few touchdowns between all 3 games.
I didn't get a lot of pictures, and none of them turned out great. Next year, I will have to get more!
No comments:
Post a Comment