I told the kids they had to pick something from all of our costumes that we have or come up with something on their own. We have a tub full of costumes and I didn't want to buy any more! Tate decided he was too old to go trick-or-treating and he wanted to stay home and hand out candy. He did that for a little bit, and then a friend of his was having a party and they went to a haunted house. I can't believe he is to that age where he doesn't want to go trick-or-treating and he was away at a friend party. :(
| Tate's Hawkeye pumpkin |
Adria and her BFF, Quinnlyn, wanted to do something together, and they were the cutest costumes of the night! We worked on them the night before and they turned out really well!
Troy wanted to be the same thing he was last year. OK!
It was pretty funny, by the end of trick-or-treating, the girls' balloons kept falling out and we kept trying to stuff them back in. We were taping the bags to their pants and they were walking funny. Very amusing!
There was also a costume party that we attended for the adults. Raegan and I decided our husbands wouldn't be sad if we dressed up together and they didn't have to. We put a TON of work into these costumes! ;)
| Joe said he was the blank domino! |
No comments:
Post a Comment