Monday, May 29, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a little different this year because Joe and I were flying home from Vegas on that day.  We got home about 5 in the afternoon, so we missed most of the day with the kids.  That didn't stop them from giving me cards and lots of hugs!


They all signed a nice card for me and listed reasons why they loved me.  And of course all the nice stuff/projects they bring home from school.

Troy spent a lot of time in the week prior to Mother's Day making me something out of wood.  He told me I couldn't look, and he was so excited about it.  He built me a cross out of spare wood in our garage (with the help of Tate and Joe) and then painted it (with the help of Nana and Grandma).  He was so proud of it!  He is a really thoughtful gift giver and spends a lot of time on things, which makes them so special.

I love being a mom to these 3 kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment