We had many days of celebrating Adria! For some reason, her birthday seems to stretch out for days!! :)
On the Friday before her birthday, she had 7 girls over after school. We were going to do a slumber party, but most girls had soccer at various times the next morning, so we didn't do a sleepover. The girls all came over after school. First, they had a snack. Let me tell you- those girls can eat! I feel like I had quite a bit of food out, and they devoured it! Then the girls wanted to do gifts. Adria got a lot of nice cards and thoughtful gifts from these girls. We had pizza (again, the girls ate a ton!) and after that, I had made a scavenger hunt and the last clue led them to the cookie cake! She got the "Watch Ya Mouth" game so they played that later that night. What a funny game! She had a great time with all of her friends! They are such a sweet group of girls!
(notice Troy is in most of these pics. He insisted on tagging along and Adria was sweet enough that she let him)
The weekend before her birthday, we celebrated with family and she got to open more gifts and have dessert. I guess we celebrated my birthday, also ;) Troy wanted to make me a gift so he worked hard in his room on a lego creation for me. He spelled out the words "I love you, Mom" with legos! So sweet! It was a beautiful weekend to celebrate both of our birthdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment