Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Adria's 10th birthday


Dear Adria,

Double digits!!  Woohoo! 10 seems so old.  I cannot believe you are 10 years old!  You are such a joy to be around and are still the very sweetest girl I know.  You are a great sister, even when your brothers aren't so great to you.  You sometimes get a little sassy, but that is easily reigned in.  You are so generous and giving, and are always willing to help.

You are enjoying 4th grade and like your teacher, Mr. May.  I wouldn't say you love school, but you never complain about going.  You like to do art and are pretty good at it!  You still like to do crafts and paint.  You don't have the best handwriting in the world, and usually hurry through homework, so it is pretty messy!

Right now, you still love to help me in the kitchen.  You always want to make supper and help me bake.  You are still kind of a picky eater, and could live off of snacks if I would let you.  You have really enjoyed soccer this year and have scored quite a few goals in your games!  You also went out for flag football and basketball.

Your BFF is still Quinnlyn, and you guys have a sleepover at least every weekend.  You like to play outside and practice soccer or just play with the neighborhood kids.  You like to watch movies and always try and sneak downstairs to watch TV so I won't find you and tell you to turn it off.

You are a kind, generous girl.  You are very silly and crazy at times!  You can also be moody, but not that often. You have grown up so much in the past year and I am excited and blessed that I get to be there to watch you grow.  We love you so much!




4-25-07

4-25-08

4-25-09

4-25-10

4-25-11
 
4-25-12


4-25-13


4-25-14
 
4-25-15
 
4-25-16

4-25-17

No comments:

Post a Comment