Troy lost his first tooth!! Last week he came into the car after school and told me he had a wiggly tooth. He worked on it for about an hour after school and then just yanked it out! He really wanted it out! He was excited for the tooth fairy to come and he woke up to a dollar under his pillow!
I also have to document some really cute things he has said so I remember them for later:
The other day we were at Tate's soccer game and he wanted to know if he could get a snack from the "concussion" stand. LOL! So cute.
A couple of weeks ago he was giving me a big hug and he said to me "I just love everything about you". Melted my heart. And the best part was he really meant it. It was the sweetest thing ever.
That boy...he has said things like that all along. What a sweet heart! I love that we still have one little one who says funny things. Max and Mya were practicing passing the baton for an upcoming track meet and Ivy called it a crouton. Now it is officially called a crouton in our house and will never be called baton again.
ReplyDelete