I feel like summer is flying by!! School will be here before we know it. We have had a great summer so far! We have been just busy enough with some short trips, swimming lessons, church camp, soccer camp, basketball camp, pool days and some "I'm bored" days at home, and we have had fun!
I am trying to keep the kids reading this summer. That is a chore in itself. Adria hates reading so the minute her time is up- she is done. I am making Troy read to me everyday- also a chore. Some days I even have to bribe him. I can tell he is doing better though.
Tate just got done with a basketball camp at Wartburg. It was a pretty intense camp, as they went from 6:15 in the morning to 9 or 10 at night. They stayed in the dorms for 4 nights which was super fun for him and his friends. They had a 6 person dorm room and him and 4 of his friends were in it. They had snacks and ordered pizza at night, and I know got to bed late every night. Tate said the food was awesome and he had a good time. We went over a couple of the evenings to watch him play his games. He was pretty tired when we picked him up!
We made our annual trip to Adventureland. Raegan and I took the kids by ourselves this year. We had a great time and really good weather.
We took a trip up to Joe's aunt and uncle's cabin in Wisconsin. We made a long weekend of it and met Joe's family up there. We had great weather and the kids had such a good time on the lake fishing and using the row boat and peddle boat. They also had a good time swimming and hanging out. We also went to town and went to the local zoo.
We made a trip down to my sisters for a long weekend. We enjoyed meeting the two little girls they are fostering. We had a good time swimming in the pool and hanging out. They also have a kayak and peddle boat that the kids had fun on.
Troy lost a second tooth!
My first produce from my garden!
Tate's church camp buddies!
Celebrating Tate's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment