Dear Tate,
YOU ARE A TEENAGER!! I cannot believe you are 13 years old! I am not old enough to have a teenager! You are more and more fun to be around and I can see you maturing and finally growing out of some of your annoying behaviors :).
You are always busy with your friends or sports or out doing something. Sometimes I have to ask you to stay home just so we can be with you. You are always outside playing with the neighborhood kids (sometimes really late at night, and then complain when we make you come in because we want to go to bed), hanging out with your friends, or golfing with other friends. You just hop on your bike and go!
Right now you still enjoy fishing, golfing, any sports, mowing and hunting. You ask everyday for a PS4, and everyday I tell you no. I enjoy taking you out golfing and just riding along in the cart with you and being together.
You have started babysitting your siblings if we need to go somewhere. It is soooo nice! You do a lot of stuff on your own now and have a lot of freedom. You still do not require a ton of sleep and can go all day long. You get excellent grades and are looking forward to 7th grade. You have been to a few boy/girl parties, so that is new for us!
I love watching you grow up and you are an awesome kid. You still can push my buttons, but that is becoming less and less. Looking forward to your teenage years!
 |
| 6-29-05 |
 |
| 6-29-06 |
 |
| 6-29-07 |
 |
| 6-29-08 |
 |
| 6-29-09 |
 |
| 6-29-10 |
 |
| 6-29-11 |
 |
| 6-29-12 |
 |
| 6-29-13 |
 |
| 6-29-14 |
 |
| 6-29-15 |
 |
| 6-29-16 |
 |
| 6-29-17 |
 |
| 6-29-18 |
No comments:
Post a Comment