Who knew when we walked into Corporate Finance back in our college days that we would find the one we would marry? (you must have really been love-struck and not been able to concentrate because, if I recall correctly, I got a better grade than you). I remember thinking you were sooo nice and such a gentleman when we first started dating. Now, 9 years and 3 kids later, I am still thinking you are sooo nice and such and gentleman.
I thank God for bringing us together and I love you more everyday. We are a perfect match for each other. You are the calm and rational one, while sometimes you think I might have multiple personalities. You are patient and me, not so much. You are a giver, so I guess that makes me the taker. Together, we make beautiful offspring. Thank you for providing for your family and making it possible for me to stay home with those beautiful offspring. I am so proud of how well you have done at your job and appreciate how hard you work, yet still put your family as your priority.
I'm glad we can still make each other laugh and still have fun together. You are a great husband and father. Happy 9 year anniversary. Start saving for our 10 year anniversary- I think it is the diamond anniversary!
Happy anniversary!!! We are SOOOOOO fortunate to have you in our family Tracy!! I still remember when you called me to tell me you were engaged!!! Thank you to both of you for enriching our lives so much and bringing such wonderful children into the world! We love, adore and miss you all tons!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm pretty sure you just got some more diamonds about, eh, 7-8 months ago??? just sayin. :)
hope you guys get to do something special today! you still look as young and beautiful as you did 9 years ago! :)
Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Happy Anniversary Joe and Tracy!! Hope it was a great one. We're lucky to have some awesome friends that we get along with so well and have so much in common with! Can't wait to catch up this summer. Oh...and I'm going to remind Chris that he got a speeding ticket 9 years ago yesterday on the way to your wedding!
ReplyDelete