Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!



I think this is my first mother's day away from my mom. Kind of sad. Mom, I want to thank you for being such a great mom and now friend. I like to think I get a lot of my mothering skills from you (although I know I was a much easier child than my angels are). I like that we have always gotten along, even through junior high and high school. Sure, we had our moments, but overall things were pretty smooth. And now I like seeing you with your grandkids, who adore you. Happy Mother's day to a wonderful mom and grandma!

And on a sidenote, Happy Mother's day to my mother-in-law. Nancy, you are the best MIL a girl could ask for. Thank you for raising such a respectful and loving son. I hope I can do the same for my sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment