Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Comfy boobs

Adria and I were laying on her bed reading books before bedtime and I put my head down on her new pillow pet and I said, "Boy, this pillow pet is comfy!" and without missing a beat she says to me "like your boobs, Mom?" Yes, Adria, comfy just like my boobs!

We laughed and laughed and then told Grandma and Tate and we all laughed some more. She comes up with the craziest things.

Actually, it kind of made me feel good to know my boobs were comfortable!

3 comments:

  1. Kids and boobs!!! Owen just found one of my "pads" for my swimming suit and proudly announced, "Look mom, I found a boob!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are definitely missing out on this:) Oh well...they can't have everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! At least you know you've got something when they can be called "comfy!"

    ReplyDelete