Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Joe!

Last night we celebrated Joe's 34th birthday! The kids were so excited for him to come home from work so we could do presents and eat cake.

Last weekend, I brought Tate and Adria with me to pick out a birthday gift for Joe. Adria really wanted to get him a bathrobe, since her and Tate got one for Christmas, and I also have one. So they thought Joe might need one, too! We also got him "Dance Party 3" for the Wii (totally for me and the kids, but we thought we would pass it off as a birthday gift. Super fun game, by the way- and I have to say- I'm pretty good at it.)

We had supper, opened gifts and had birthday cake that Adria and I made. Then we rocked it out on the Wii!



Happy birthday, Joe! We love you and we hope you had a special night!

No comments:

Post a Comment