Tate has been waiting for this day for years! He finally lost his first tooth and he is almost 8! All of his friends and even a lot of kids younger than him have been losing their teeth for awhile now. I teased him all the time that Adria would probably lose a tooth before him (he didn't like that at all).
On Monday he came home from school and showed me his loose tooth and he was super excited about it. He asked when it would fall out and I honestly couldn't remember! I didn't know if it would be the next day or take a week or two. All I remember is my Dad taking a pliers to pull my tooth out (sounds nice, doesn't it?)! Well, Tate's tooth fell out the next day at school and he was so excited getting off the bus. And he was excited that the tooth fairy was going to visit that night. He then told me that a kid at his school got $20 from the tooth fairy. I told him I didn't think our tooth fairy would be that generous. So he woke up the next morning happy with the four quarters under his pillow!
Yay for Tate!! They will probably start falling out weekly now so he can catch up!
ReplyDeleteTracy, remember I did not pull your tooth.....I held the pliers and you pulled away at your own volition. I may be a redneck, but I'm not that redneck! Dad
ReplyDelete