We did pretty good and I got rid of a ton of kids clothes and some toys and most of the baby items. We made close to $600! Totally worth it! The stuff we didn't sell is going to a consignment shop or goodwill- it isn't coming back in the house! We added up all the toys that were sold and divided it by three so the kids made $14 each. They thought that was great. And the best part was they gave $1.40 of it to the offering at church this morning after I explained tithing after you earn money.
Now I have to clean up all the junk that is still left in our garage so we can get our car back in!
And today we got the slip-n-slide out for the first time this summer. It was a good change from the pool because I think the kids are kind of pooled-out for the summer. They had a lot of fun and it was Troy's first time going down the slide. He never quite made it down all the way, but he was giggling the whole time!
awesome job on your garage sale! We have had a break from the pool this last week too but it was because it was cold!! high 60's and 50's last weekend! It's starting to warm up a bit more, but it was quite the change!
ReplyDelete