I have to say, it was kind of hard for me. We don't have a baby in a crib anymore. And we don't even have the crib anymore. It is a weird feeling and I was and still am sad. On the one hand it is fun to see your kids grow up and be with them to experience new things, but on the other hand, it makes me really sad when I think of them as babies and toddlers and I will never have that back.
Troy has done great in his new bed. At first, I am not sure he realized that once he went to bed, he could actually get out. So the first night and next morning he stayed in it and just yelled for me when he was awake. The next day at nap time I heard his door open and close, so I knew he got up but I told him not to do that again and he hasn't. He doesn't get up to play with anything in his room either. He really is an easy kid (or maybe by the third kid, I just have a new perspective or different expectations).
| Troy's first night in his new bed! Look at that excitement! |
| His new room. |
No comments:
Post a Comment