Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Fun

Here is what we have been up to the past couple of weeks:


My friend and I did the 5k Color Run in Augusta.  It was my first 5k and it was so fun!  Messy, but fun!  Now this weekend we are doing our first 10k!



 We went to the pumpkin patch so the kids could pick out their pumpkins:




I love his smile for pictures!


We spent a day at Steed's Dairy Farm.  It had a huge jumping pillow, corn maze, animals, food, a corn sandbox, and a ton of play equipment.  Not sure why I don't have more pictures, but this is the only one!


Last week, the kids had Monday and Tuesday off of school.  So on Monday, I took them to the Columbia zoo.  It is about 1 hour and 15 minutes away and we had a great time.  We are definitely at a turning point because I didn't bring a stroller or anything into the park with me besides my phone and money.  No cups, snacks, diapers, underwear or anything.  It was kind of nice. :)




This is what this kid does all day long:


I went along with Tate's second grade class on a field trip and picnic.  He still thought it was cool that I came along!



Carving pumpkins.  Troy did not want to stick his hand in to get the gunk out!


Finished product:


That is what we have been doing lately.  Two more baseball games and then we are done with that season, and then on to the next! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of the weather right now! Getting to do all of those fun fall things in shorts and tshirts would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete