Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Adria's glasses

Adria got her new glasses this past weekend and she is such a cutie patootie in them!  Seriously, so cute.  Of course, I think she can make anything look cute, but I may be a little biased. :)



They are purple frames with hot pink on the inside and stars and rhinestones on the sides.  Do you really think she would have gotten glasses without any "bling"?!
I didn't even realize she needed glasses, and now I feel kind of bad about it.  I got a call a couple of weeks ago from the school nurse.  She said Adria's teacher sent her to the nurse's office because she was squinting in class.  And then she failed the eye test in the nurses office.  So I made an appointment for her at an eye doctor and she did need glasses and has an astigmatism.  The doctor said it wasn't that bad and he didn't see it getting any worse at least for a couple of years to come.  He also said she needed to primarily wear them just to school or doing homework at home.  She didn't need to wear them when she was playing or doing gymnastics or anything.

She has been doing great wearing them and I think she actually likes them.  She considers them another accessory, and we all know that girl likes her accessories!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love that girl:) And I love Troy's photo bomb in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete