Well...... where do I start! I am so far behind! We have had a great summer and we do not want it to end!!!! It has been non-stop play from morning until we have to drag them in at night, way past their bedtime. There are so many neighborhood kids to play with and the kids were either outside playing, inside at our house playing or at someone else's house playing. We did a lot of swimming, riding bikes and just hanging out at home. Adria learned how to ride the rip-stick, Troy was on his bike constantly, and Tate could be found down at the pond fishing 99% of the time. We made trip to Adventureland with friends, had a great weekend at a cabin in Minnesota with friends, and went to Living History Farms. Here is the rest of our summer in pictures:
All the kids at the clubhouse for a going away party for a family:
A stop for ice cream (we ate A LOT of ice cream this summer!):
Living History Farms:
"What is this thing?":
Celebrating Tate's birthday with donuts:
Birthday fish:
Troy fell asleep mid-play:
More fishing by this little boy:
Fun with friends in Minnesota:
Adventureland: (for some reason I don't have any pictures of Adventureland. I must have been too involved in the rides!)
We had open house at school tonight so the kids brought their supplies and said hi to their teachers. I think they are getting excited. I am going to miss them. We had such a great summer and some days I felt like I was home alone. The kids were out all day and would just run in to eat or get a drink. Now back to the business of school and activities!
No comments:
Post a Comment