Friday, June 3, 2016

Other stuff going on!

Here are some other random updates:

Baseball is in full swing (haha- get it?) for Tate.  He is enjoying his team this year.  Adria decided not to do softball this year, but now I think she is regretting it a little and wants to do it next year again.

Tate is pitching.  He is doing a great job!

Joe built me a fabulous raised bed garden!  It is awesome and I have everything planted in it.  So far, my kale and radishes are growing the best!!  I think this year might be a trial and error year, but it is going great and is fun to have.



Tate got a fish hook stuck in his arm while he was fishing at the pond.  We made a quick trip into the urgent care where they pushed it through the skin to get it out!  Ow! Luckily, he already had an updated tetanus shot when we were there last year for stitches! I watched when they got the hook out and it was gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment