A couple of weeks ago, Tate and I went to register him for Kindergarten! We were both excited to go and see the school since neither one of us had ever been there. It was a really nice school and I could tell he was scoping it out and imagining himself there next fall.
I am actually really excited for him to go. He is more than ready to go to kindergarten since we held him from going last year. He will be 6 years old when he starts this fall. He is gone for most of the day for pre-kindergarten now, so that won't be a huge change for him. We are glad we held him, but he is definitely ready for the challenge of kindergarten. Although I am excited for him to go, I have to admit, there might be tears (mine) when he gets on the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment