2. I think Troy was constipated. I switched formulas to a generic brand to save a buck and he wasn't having any of that. Silly me. He looked very uncomfortable and his poop... well, I will spare you the details. So we have switched back to regular formula and he is having cereal with prunes. YUMM! Now, all systems are a go. (there is no picture to accompany this)
3. Adria asked me the other day if God and Jesus like Gatorade. Probably, I said.
4. Tate asked me in the car today if Troy was going to speak Spanish when he started talking. Gosh, I hope not. :) We have a few Spanish speaking people down here.
5. Adria was looking at me with an inquisitive look and said "I don't know what that is on your face". "It's a zit", I said. "What's that?" she said. Never mind.
I actually hope Troy does speak Spanish when he starts talking! I'm going to need to bond with this kid somehow since he won't grow up living 2 blocks away like your other kids did:(
ReplyDeleteI miss that little girl even more when I hear questions about God liking Gatorade! She cracks me up!
ReplyDelete