Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Troy is 6 months old!



My baby is 6 months old today! It has flown by. With Tate and Adria, I was excited for them to get older, and with Troy I want him to stay a baby. Maybe because I know what is to come!

He weighs about 19 pounds now. He is eating cereal and starting to eat some fruit mixed with the cereal. He sleeps ALL the time and does a really good job getting to sleep. All we have to do is lay him in his crib and he will go to sleep. Sooo nice. He greets me with a huge smile every time I go into his room to get him from his crib. It melts my heart. He still smiles all the time and kind of just sits and watches our crazy family. I imagine we provide good entertainment. He can't quite sit up on his own yet, but he is close. He is the sweetest, most drooly baby ever!

1 comment:

  1. I want you to move back NOW!!! Aunt Sara, Uncle TJ and the cousins really miss you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete