Monday, October 3, 2011

Great week with the grandparents!

Nana and Papa were here for about 4 days and left early yesterday morning.  We had a great visit with them and the kids LOVED having them here.  Adria was still asking about them today.  It is hard for us (especially the kids) not to see both sets of grandparents whenever we want, like we used to be able to. 

But, we kept them busy while they were here!
Lots of games and puzzles
Watched a lot of soccer
He looks cool, doesn't he?
Troy had an ear infection, so he was crabbier than usual, but he was still a trooper!
Awesome in-laws!
Thought we would capture the moment in time when they were actually getting along!
The clan at the riverfront
Troy took a liking to Papa!
And since they were here during the week, I was able to accompany Tate on a field trip for school while Nana and Papa stayed with the kids.  We went to a dairy farm and Tate was so proud to have me there.  I love it!  And I will savor these moments because I know the time is coming when he won't think it is so cool to have me around.

It was great having Nana and Papa here and we miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment