Sunday, January 27, 2013

Georgia weather- I'm lovin' it!

I have to say I am in love with winter in Georgia.  This is one of the main reasons I wanted to move down here.  It is a play-outside-kind-of-day every single day.  I have never had cabin fever since we have been down here.  I like winter and snow for Christmas, and that is about it.  I remember the long months of February and March.  I remember watching the Masters on the television every year and seeing how nice the weather was and how green everything was and telling Joe "we could be living there!".  And now we are for this season in our lives and I am loving every minute of this weather.  Ask me again in six months when it is 110 degrees out!


 


 

1 comment:

  1. You had to post this when we are having freezing rain up here. You did this on purpose. I'm glad you are having nice weather. The kids love it, although they really enjoyed the snow too at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete