Saturday, January 12, 2013

Potty training

It is time to potty train......ughhh!  I have been dreading this because it is not my favorite thing in the world to do and I am not the most patient person in the world.  But, I am guessing this is nobody's idea of a good time, so I will stop complaining.

And I don't really have anything to complain about anyway........ Troy is doing awesome!  He caught on right away and two M&M's can be really motivating for a little boy.  And Tate and Adria have been a huge help.  Most of the time, he wants one of them to help him!  Then Tate and Adria started asking for candy after they went to the bathroom....... sorry, I don't think so!

I love how cute their little butts are in their first pair of underwear!

 

1 comment:

  1. Troy is not going to like this post very much when he gets older. He is cute in those little undies though.

    ReplyDelete