Soccer has started back up for Tate. He loves soccer and tells me he is so happy to play it. I am glad he loves to do a sport. He is in an older age group this season, so the competition is a bit better, which makes it more interesting to watch.
Last weekend we took the kids on a trip to a children's museum in Columbia, SC. They loved it and we all had a great time. I think Troy liked it the best because they had a tractor, a fire truck and a car he could play in.
| He was loving this! |
Our old neighbors that moved away recently came back for a visit, so Adria and I both got to see our good friends again! I am good friends with the mom and Adria is good friends with the daughter, and they used to play together everyday. It was fun to catch up with them and have the girls play again.
Adria is loving her long hair and wants me to curl it or use my flat iron on it everyday!
Joe and I had the opportunity to go to a WinterJam concert a couple weeks ago with some friends of ours. It was about 10 Christian bands that performed including Matthew West, TobyMac, Newsong and others. It was such a great time! We even got our picture in a local news magazine!
Now Adria and I are going to pick my mom up from the airport and she is going to stay with us for a week! We are excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment