Monday, August 15, 2011

Adria's first day of Preschool!

Adria was one excited little girl this morning!  Actually, last night before bed she was already bouncing off the walls.  We had to pick out her outfit before she went to bed and put rollers in her hair (I LOVE that she is soooo girly- we have so much fun together!).  She did a somersault into bed and said she was excited to go to school tomorrow.  She asked "Is it just one more sleep until school?"  So cute!

For 3 years she has watched Tate go off to school and do everything first, and now it is her turn to do something.  She was excited to bring a backpack, to bring her lunch, to ride the bus (and then I told her she wasn't riding the bus- I have to bring her).  Now it is her turn to meet new friends and be invited to her own birthday parties.  I am really happy for her.  She is going to Grace Baptist preschool and from what I have seen and heard, it seems to be a great preschool.  She goes Mon-Thurs, 9:30 to 1:30.
Mooooom, how many pictures do we have to take?!

She walked right into preschool today and was acting very big.  I have never seen her act quite like that before, but it was cute and I knew she was ready to go to school.  I had to call her back to me to get a hug and kiss before I left, otherwise I am not sure I would have gotten a good-bye!

Then I picked her up and she told me all about it.  And when Tate got home, she tried to tell him all about it, but of course he didn't really pay much attention to her.  And she wanted to go to bed tonight so she could go to preschool again tomorrow!  I am so glad she loved it so much and I think it will be a great year for her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment