Troy is keeping us hopping! He is crawling around and into EVERYTHING. It's funny how you kind of forget how much stuff they get into. He goes crazy when we Skype the grandparents and attacks the computer. His little temper has emerged, like when I take something away from him or do something he doesn't want. He loves eating "real" food and likes about everything. The other day he ate a lemon without flinching. I'd like to say we have had some good quality time together the mornings the kids are at school, but he sleeps most of the time, so it's just me (which isn't all bad either :).
Adria loves her preschool. Loves it. She is so excited to go to school in the morning and thinks its fun when she has homework. Her fear of dogs is consuming her right now, since two pit bulls chased her down the street a couple weeks back. Every time she sees a dog she either starts crying and wants to be held or runs in the house. Hope she gets over that soon. And she is really into her Dora matching game and Candyland. We play one of them every.single.night. before they go to bed.
| photo courtesy of Tate |
Joe started a marketing class at Augusta State and it is one of his last three to finish up his masters. It is taking up a lot of his time and I know he will be glad when this masters thingy is done.
We are trying to think of something to go and do this labor day weekend. We thought about the mountains, camping, the beach, Atlanta or just driving down to Savannah to eat. We will see! I love all the opportunities to do things down here that are only a few hours away. (but I still miss Iowa a lot!)
No comments:
Post a Comment