1. Tate starts Kindergarten on Monday. Not sure how I feel about that. This is real school, not preschool, and it feels different. When I hear some moms say they can't wait for school to start so the kids will be out of the house, I don't feel the same way.
2. Troy had his 9 month appointment and weighs 21 1/2 pounds. The doctor said he was "healthy" looking. Adria hadn't even hit 20 pounds at a year old! The doctor asked if he was crawling and pulling himself up and I said kind of crawling/army crawling and not pulling himself up, but I was OK with that. She laughed and said she could tell he was my 3rd because I was alright with him not being mobile for as long as possible.
3. I have been getting up early in the morning 4 or 5 days a week before Joe goes to work to run. I don't really like running, but feel good after it is done, and I like to exercise outside and have that time by myself in the morning. Maybe a 5K someday? I don't know. A marathon? Let's not get crazy, now.
4. Joe and I have implemented a no TV and no computer rule for the kids. I have to admit, I had gotten kind of lazy and they were watching more TV than I liked. It hit me when Tate was reciting commercials word for word (he is kind of like Joe in that way). Now they are forced to play together and it is going well. They are playing with toys they haven't played with in awhile and are playing a lot of games. And their attitudes are better.
5. Troy's first tooth poked through!
6. Still UNI fans!
Love the pic of the three of them in the UNI gear. Can't believe Tate will be in kindergarten. I feel the same as you...I'm all for breaks from my kids, but I am not one who can't wait until they're gone. So glad you have Troy and Adria still home!
ReplyDelete