Thursday, May 17, 2012

Adria's preschool graduation

Last week was Adria's last day of preschool.  She had a special graduation ceremony and luncheon afterwards.  It was so cute and she looked so sweet.  They sang 2 songs and then went to receive their diploma. 

Both preschool classes singing


Receiving her diploma.


 Adria had an awesome year at preschool.  The school was great and it was a really good experience for her.  She loved it and learned a lot.  Her teachers were awesome and she made a ton of friends.  Now she is super excited to go to Kindergarten like Tate does and asks me everyday how many more days until she starts.  I can't believe next year I will have a Kindergartener and a 1st grader.  Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Little bitty Adria with her bigger-than-her hairbows and sparkly handlebar bike! She's precious! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Adria is done with Preschool! That time sure went fast. She sure looks cute in her cap and gown. Give her a big hug from us. See you in a month!

    ReplyDelete