Troy loves to walk around in other people's shoes. His favorite thing to do right now is find random shoes that are around and clomp around the house in them. Sometimes they even include my heels when he is upstairs playing in my closet. Joe is slightly unsettled by this, but I think it is funny and know it is just a stage just like everything else. Even when we are at the the pool, he puts on everyone's shoes there and walks around. Luckily, I usually know everyone there so it is no big deal! At least it keeps him occupied for short periods of time!
I love all the pictures of the different shoes! That is hilarious. Are you ever late for something and are running around the house looking for a missing shoe? That would totally happen at my house!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Elisabeth is in love over here, talking to the Troy's pictures. ☺ Is it just me, or does it look like Troy has a little red in his hair? Love it! Miss you guys! Hope your enjoying the GA heat! ♥Allison
ReplyDelete