Last Friday was Tate's last day of school. He had a special Kindergarten program and they sang about 6 songs and they were introduced one by one. After that they had cookies and punch and then they could sign out and go home. School's out for the summer!
Tate had a great year of school and learned a ton. He had two great teachers and they only had good things to say about Tate. It is fun to watch him learn about math, reading, money, and telling time. He made a lot of good friends at school and seemed to like going to school everyday. He said he was ready for summer though. Today I asked him what he wanted to put on our list to do this summer. He said go to the park, go to the pool, catch fireflies, go for ice cream and play outside. Sounds like a good list to me!
 |
| Tate classmate's being named and then they would step forward and wave. Cute! |
 |
| Tate's teacher, Mrs. Pounds. Very, very good teacher. |
 |
| Tate's parapro, Mrs. Carruthers. She was very nice and fun. Tate is such a cutie. Love him. |
Another cool thing about Tate learning to read is now he reads books to Troy and Adria. Troy is finally getting into books and brings us books and sits still while we read them. He will sometimes even sit with Tate and let him read a book. Tate LOVES that and it is very sweet to see.
Here is a picture of Troy eating some sweet corn. I saw it in the store so I thought I would try it because the kids ask to have it sometimes.
This is not Iowa sweet corn, people! It was just alright and I don't think I will be getting it again. Troy seemed to like it, though!
 |
| He tried to eat the ends of it and didn't really grasp the concept! |
Tate, I thought you would put on your summer list that you wanted to go to grandma's house! Troy you are so funny. Maybe we can have corn when you come to Iowa. Love you.
ReplyDelete