Saturday we drove to Hilton Head to spend a day at the beach. It was beautiful weather and the water was warm enough to swim around in. Tate and Adria had a blast in the ocean catching waves and finding sand dollars. Troy was not a huge fan of the ocean. He hung on to Joe and I for dear life and would not even put his feet in! He did however like the sand and playing around on the beach. After the beach we went to the Salty Dog restaurant to eat supper. It was an awesome day!
 |
| A little uneasy about the big ocean! |
 |
| Beach Baby |
This is the next place I want to visit. Looks nice. Like Troy's hat.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! I love hh:) how far of a drive from your house? Max has spring break the 1st week of April next year....maybe we make a trip south!
ReplyDelete