Troy is already 8 months old. He is such a joy to be around and I am so thankful for him. He melts my heart everyday. I know I have said this before, but he is absolutely the sweetest baby ever.
He loves all of his baby food and gets really excited when he is going to eat. He can hold his own bottle. He likes Puffs, but can't really pick them up yet with 2 fingers. It's funny how much concentration it takes to pick up a Puff and try and get it in your mouth.
He can sit up really well on his own and I can tell he wants to be mobile, but I don't think he is very close to crawling yet. He likes his toys, sometimes likes the pool and loves his crib and going to sleep.
His big brother and big sister keep him very entertained and keep a close eye on him. They are still all over him all the time, and love him to pieces. Troy can do no wrong in this house!
Awww..it seems just like yesterday I was visiting you in the hospital!
ReplyDeleteI love the car seat photo--I remember when Beya used to kick his chunky little let up over the side of his. So cute!