Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Joe!


As I write this, Joe is enjoying his Father's Day by taking a nap! He loves naps and usually doesn't get to take one because there is always something to be done or someone wanting to play, but since it is his day, we are letting him do what he wants! And boy does he deserve it!

Joe- you are the BEST dad and the kids are so blessed to have you as their father! You play with them for hours on end, read to them, teach them right from wrong, wrestle with them, teach them to ride their bikes, make them laugh, teach them about sports ('cause we know it ain't coming from me!) and provide everything they need. I couldn't have picked someone better to raise my children with!

I asked the kids what their favorite thing about dad is and here are their answers:

Tate: "He plays football with me"
Adria: "He plays with me and I love him too"
Troy: "He carries me around and feeds me" (well, Troy didn't actually say that, but if he could talk, I'm sure that is what he would've said)

Thanks for being such a great role model for our kids! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment