Saturday, June 18, 2011
Happy Father's Day, Dad!
Happy Father's Day, Dad! Thank you for being such a good dad and good papa to your grandkids. You have taught me many things as I was growing up, one of the most important being the value of hard work. You have always taken care of everything for me, so thanks to you, I do not know how to put air in my tires or check my oil (since I went from you doing it for me to Joe doing it for me!) I think I am like you in many ways, and I inherited your infinite amount of patience. The kids adore you and look up to you so much. We love you!
Apparently, I don't have a lot of pictures of you or us together, so note to self: take more pictures of Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment